This is such a lovely dish and quick and easy to make, and its one of our favourites. Plus is has the added bonus that you can adapt this to suit most allergies.
1 tbs of oil
1 tbs of chicken stock powder
1/2 tbs chopped palm sugar
1/2 packet of Thai red curry paste
1 tps of chili paste
2-3 medium chopped shallots
1 lime juice
150ml coconut milk
1 1/2 pints of water
1/2 diced chicken breast
Rice Noodles or for a CARB FREE option you can use class noodles made from bean.
Flavour with fish sauce. about 1/2 – 1 tbs
Garnish: with chopped spring onion, coriander and chili powder.
1. In a wok heat the oil and add the shallots and fry for 1 minute until fragrant, add the chicken, and red curry paste and stir until the chicken is cooked on the outside.
2. Then add the coconut milk, palm sugar and lime juice and mix until the red curry is blended,
3. Add the water and bring to boil,
4. When hot add in the chicken stock and chili paste.and cook for another 2 minutes,
5. Add the noodles and cook until soft, depending on your rice noodles 2 -5 minutes
6. And serve.
7. Garnish with spring onion, coriander and chili powder. and enjoy.